Forum | Ask for help

Christophe Janssens

Delay graphics in Mosart-cameratemplate

By Christophe Janssens from VRT (Belgium) - 29 Oktober 2018 at 16:57 (4 comments)

Dear Mosart-collegues! 

We have a camera-template where we delayed our camera-cut (mix delay 21 frames) because the crane starts a little bit slow (we want to go onair when he is moving). BUT we want to delay our graphics (Vizrt) also 21 frames. Now the are coming before the cut. Is there a way to delay the graphics  in a Mosart-template? 

Tnx for your help!

Comments
Christophe Janssens
By Spiros Lena from Other - 29 Oktober 2018 at 21:25

Are you working with Orad(Avid) about graphics?

Christophe Janssens
By Silvio Bacchetta from Sky Italia (Italy) - 30 Oktober 2018 at 16:47

Hello, is the graphics triggered by the same template (not an overlay?). I may come up with a couple of solutions, but if it is a single graphics, probably the best solution is to add the delay you need directly in the scene (Vizrt Artist or the system you have).

Christophe Janssens
By Christophe Janssens from VRT (Belgium) - 06 November 2018 at 15:59

Hi! We have Vizrt for the graphics and they are triggered as single graphics? 

Christophe Janssens
By Nicki Lolk Soerensen from Australian News Channel Pty Ltd (Australia) - 27 November 2018 at 03:07

There is no delay setting for that, unfortunately.

If this is a graphics scene used for only that particular scenario, I would delay the animation in the scene instead.

Otherwise, I would find a solution where I could trigger the camera on the template before - or use an 'empty' template with an 'autotake next' to trigger the camera before going to the actual template.

You must be logged in to write a comment.

Login

Login New user Forgot password?

Al Jazeera
Al-Arab News Channel
ARD.ZDF medienakademie
France 24
Global TV
N24
Network Ten
News7
NRK
POP TV